Stretch marks are very stubborn and hard to get rid of, but not impossible. First we have to be aware of the factors that cause stretch marks. These are the causes of stretch marks:
• Stretches are common after pregnancy
• Weight gain or rapid weight loss
• Increase the mass along the muscles, especially in the legs and arms
• Use of steroids for years
• During growth during adolescence
Here are some common reasons for stretch marks; we have to learn from them. Stretch marks are not harmful or painful; they do not need just about any medical or cosmetic treatment. But you can deal with them, if you feel so.
Here are some fast and natural tips:
First, we can use a homemade cream, it’s pretty easy.
1. Extra virgin essential olive oil: Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and Mega oil, which helps to maintain skin elasticity. It helps in reducing the texture and appearance of stretch marks.
2. Cocoa butter melted in all forms: Cocoa butter softens stretch marks and hydrates the skin.
3. Teeth whitening gel Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel can also be very effective in skin tone, smoothes the skin.
4. Lavender Acrylic: Lavender is very nourishing for the skin. If you are pregnant do not usually use lavender essential oil.
5. Vitamin E oil: Remove the oil from the actual capsule, but also helps the elasticity of the skin and provides softness to your skin tone.
How to: Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then try this mixture on the skin, this is very effective for stretch marks.
Second, you can try to rejuvenate your skin using this type of formula.
Exfoliate: Clean exfoliating dead skin and reveal new soft skin.
How to scrub: Make use of a dry skin brush before reaching the shower. Brush the grooves in an upward motion. You can exfoliate in the shower. Use exfoliating apricot stretch marks.
Dermaroller: Dry skin off with a brush, and then use your dermaroller. Precisely what is dermaroller? A cosmetic hand held needle roller. Dermaroller ointment helps to penetrate into deeper layers of the skin. Use new 0.5 mm Dermaroller s. You can buy dermarollers online. Your skin will become red and may bleed, but this is normal. When finished, rinse the skin with water.
Moisturize: – Next moisturize skin tone with Revitol. Revitol has three major ingredients (vitamin E, vitamin A and aloe vera). The antioxidant vitamin E protects the collagen fibers, as part of your skin from free radical damage. Vitamin A improves the turnover rate of the skin cells. Aloe Vera helps skin cells regenerate.
Rub: Massage Revitol on the skin for 10 to 20 minutes (3 times daily). After performing this routine for four months your stretch marks will be gone.
You can try these methods for the treatment of stretch marks.